Application Start Date: 24/05/2022 14:30:00
Application Closing Date: 30/08/2022 00:00:00
Admission into various programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted on Saturday 3rd of September, 2022 by 9am at Ugbowo Campus.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Pre-Degree Studies for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https://uniben.waeup.org or uniben.edu To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various Pre-Degree Studies, candidate must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be concluded on or before Midnight on Tuesday 30th August 2022.
The procedure for application is as follows:
– Visit www.uniben.edu Or uniben.waeup.org
– On the UNIBEN.EDU SITE, Select Student Portal; Then The Waeup Portal.
– Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cyber-cafe’s mail).
– Click on JUPEB (Pre-Degree)Foundation Studies 2022/2023
– Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
– Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
– An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
– Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
– On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
– Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
– To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUAILIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION
– To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
– Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
– You cannot edit your application after submission.
– Print out the Application slip.
Admission into various programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted on Saturday 3rd of September 2022 by 9am at the Ugbowo campus of the University.