Ahead of the resumption of academic activities, the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Students’ Union Government (SUG) has announced the constitution of a seven-man Response Team on off-campus hostel related issues.
The announcement was contained in a statement issued on Wednesday personally signed by the Attorney-General of the Union, Comrade Ekene Aninze and made available to CAMPUS GIST, in Benin City.
Members of the Committee are:
1. Comr. Iyayi Victory 07052386915 (Chairman)
2. Hon. Gilbert Samuel Success 08133167925 (Vice Chairman)
3. Comr. Obinna Ezechukwu 09064109729 (Member)
4. Miss Sonia Uhunmwangho, 08050886111 (Member)
5. Miss Sally Ojenuwe, 08108001537 (Member)
6. Miss Favour Oluchi Keruo 08123413917 (Member)
7. Comr. Igbinovia Philip 09051394493 (member)
Read the full statement below;