Popular Edo-based philanthropist and socialite, Comrade Anyanso Ibe Anyanso, alias Sir Wizzy, has launched a N1 Million Naira Business Grant Scheme for students of the University of Benin (UNIBEN).
The Scheme is under the Anyibe Foundation which was founded by the UNIBEN alumnus, Comrade Anyanso, popularly known as Sir Wizzy.
In a statement, the Anyibe Foundation urged UNIBEN students with business ideas to apply to the Foundation for funding worth N100,000.00 each.
Application is open to only Full-Time Students, from 200 Level to Penultimate Year and across all Departments and Faculties in UNIBEN.
How to Apply:
1. Interested participants are to visit the grant’s pre-registration page at www.campusgist.com.ng/apply and fill out the ‘Eligibility Form’
2. Submit original business plan/proposal electronically to: [email protected]
• The Proposal MUST be original, detailed, well-researched and student-community focused.
• The Proposal MUST be feasible, realistic and realisable with a N100, 000 capital/funding; and clearly demonstrate and highlight same.
• The Proposal MUST be free of ambiguity and clearly highlight nature of the business, execution, sustainment and management plan, revenue target/period.
• The Proposal MUST be submitted in MS Word document format (Times New Roman, Font 14, Double-line spacing) and not more than 1,500 words.
• Supporting documents to help authenticate the feasibility of the idea can be submitted alongside the Proposal.
• Multiple submissions will LEAD to INSTANT DISQUALIFICATION.
• Only the Ten (10) shortlisted students with the best plans will be contacted by the Foundation for the award.
Application opens Wednesday 2nd and closes Thursday 10th November, 2022.
There will be no further extension after the deadline.
Terms & Conditions apply!