SIR WIZZY’S N1 MILLION NAIRA BUSINESS GRANT FOR UNIBEN STUDENTS
Call for Applications:
In line with the initiative of our Founder and Vision-bearer, Comrade Anyanso Ibe Anyanso, alias Sir Wizzy, to empower Ten (10) innovative Students of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) with N1 million Naira, applications are hereby invited from interested students for the maiden edition of The ANYIBE FOUNDATION N100, 000 grant for start-ups and small scale business.
About the Initiative:
The ANYIBE FOUNDATION N1 Million Business Grant for UNIBEN Students’ initiative is a Student-focused Business Plan Competition targeting young student-entrepreneurs who are able to exhibit the entrepreneurial spirit in the Student Community. The Competition is designed to identify these student-entrepreneurs that recognise opportunities with a plan to harness them, encourage the development of innovative student-driven ideas with potential for expansion, and increase student-based enterprises. At the end of the contest, each of the ten selected student-entrepreneurs will win the sum of N100, 000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) for their innovative ideas.
Eligibility (Application is open to):
- Full-Time Students only
- 200 Level to Penultimate Year Students
- All Departments/Faculties
How to Apply:
1. Interested students are to visit the grant’s pre-registration page (?????? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeY9k3S3LeQSLYMw8iiJSZz80mMpqlVne5CrlSZleGxWbf5g/viewform or click on any of the alternative links below) and fill out the ‘Eligibility Form’
2. Submit original business plan/proposal electronically to: email@example.com
Alternative Application Links:
- The Proposal MUST be original, detailed, well-researched and student-community focused.
- The Proposal MUST be feasible, realistic and realisable with a N100,000 capital/funding; and clearly demonstrate and highlight same.
- The Proposal MUST be free of ambiguity and clearly highlight nature of the business, execution, sustainment and management plan, revenue target/period etc.
- The Proposal MUST be submitted in MS Word document format (Times New Roman, Font 14, Double-line spacing) and not more than 1,500 words.
- Supporting documents to help authenticate the feasibility of the idea can be uploaded alongside the Proposal.
- Multiple submissions will LEAD to INSTANT DISQUALIFICATION.
- Only the Ten (10) shortlisted students’ finalists with the best business plans will be contacted by the Foundation for the award.
Application opens Wednesday 2nd and closes Thursday 10th November of 2022.
(Applications made outside this period will not be entertained).
Terms & Conditions Apply!